Skip to main content

RAMADAN, Cleaning our heart & our room



August 12 2012 Is last Sunday in Ramadan this year. I spent my along day by visiting market and clearing all that should be clear before Eid.  Washing clothes as usual, founding Eid costume for my nephew (I got cheaper for this year), fitting my dress in tailor, bought new sandals (I got 2 sandals @Rp.70.000, I requested them to gave little discount, and they agreed to cut @Rp.4.000), that was not my plan getting sandals in the market store (I had plan to bought in mall) but those are looked nice on might feet.
Getting holiday only in one day is not felt like refreshing, it is more like get additional work.  You can’t finish all the things you need in Eid preparation only in one day.  But I have no choice than maximal it, Even though it went in hurried. I have no time to clear my room too. It looked like rubbish.  My mom wasn’t stop to grumble and complain me along day.  I became so stress!
Then I tried to organize my room step by step. I realized that dirty place would make chaos and continuously make life so full of distraction.  I looked around of my room and had noticed all things one by one.  There were so many things that I didn’t need anymore.  Ex plastics, medicine, clothes, box of shoes, wedding invitation are mix in one place. 
Actually, I am kind of person who love to save something even just plastic, wedding invitation, etc.  I have an opinion that all the things can be useful. I also think that I can reuse it one day later. Sometimes it really used but not too much in important things. 
Then I reviewed that sight.  I tried to count how may profit it had and how many loses I have got. I spent more much time to save those things than use it as well.  It impacted to my whole life, then I became fully stress, and it didn’t help me too much after being stressed from my workplace.  So in the middle of my bustle, I decided to put away those all rubbish things from my room.  I tried to let my perception go away and to live with few things which I really need only.  It was hard at the beginning, but I ensure my self that it will make my life easier for next, without, confused, messed, stressed, frustrated and etc.
It just needs 1-2 hours to make my room clean.  But I felt enjoy and quite after.  By cleaning room I can little enjoy with my life, can thinking fresh and smart than before.  I just finished cleaning a half of room, but it looked more clean and comfortable.  I think will finished all before Eid come. I can’t imagine having dirty room in Eid day.  Although I have done full fasting in a month, I will feel something less if my room was not clean yet.  Some people might disagree but that is choice, just simple choice to make my life more comfortable and enjoyable. 
I remembered in the previous Eid, I have not enough time to clean the room. I went to Eid Salat by leaving my room in mess.  It wouldn’t stop my big day, but little disturbing my composure. So I hope that case will not repeat in this year.  I will prepare all the things as well to face Eid. Hope Eid in this year will better than before. 
I think make our room clean is not only when Eid comes.  Me, you and others can do that to make our future day more enjoyable and fresh.  Especially for employees who have tight work time like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

China Diserang Pneumonia, Indonesia Tak Perlu Panik!

Unsplash.com/Diana Polekhina Pasca membaik dari Covid 19, publik kembali dikhawatirkan dengan berita munculnya wabah baru Pneumonia. Entah kebetulan atau bukan tapi wabah ini lagi-lagi datang dari negara tempat bermulanya Covid 19 yaitu China. Kasus pneumonia ini pertama dilaporkan pada 13 november 2023 lalu. Global times menyebut rumah sakit anak di China sudah kewalahan menerima pasien yang berjumlah rata-rata mencapai 9378 setiap harinya. WHO sendiri mengaku memantau mengenai peningkatan pneumonia yang sedang terjadi di China.  Prof Francois Balloux dari University College London menyebut adanya istilah hutang imunitas. Lockdown yang terjadi ketika covid 19 memicu fenomena keluarnya gelombang infeksi pernapasan. China sendiri diketahui melakukan lockdown lebih lama dibanding dengan negara-negara lain sehingga potensi terpaparnya akan lebih besar. Menanggapi fenomena yang tejadi di negaranya, Mi Feng selaku Komini Kesehatan Nasional menyampaikan bahwa pihaknya telah mengupayakan bebe

Jurus Anti Rugi Hidup di Era Digital!

      Sumber : Doc.Pribadi/irerosanaullail   Rugi banget kalau kita hidup di era digital dengan segala kemajuan dan kemudahan dalam berbagai hal tapi kita malah memilih rebahan di rumah dan menjadi penonton serta penikmat dari buah kemajuan tersebut. Kenapa tidak mencoba mengambil peran dan memaksimalkan diri di era ini?! Mulai berbisnis contohnya. Era digital bisa dibilang sangat ramah kepada para pebisnis. Maraknya sosial media serta keberadaan aneka marketplace memudahkan para pelaku bisnis pemula untuk memasarkan produk-produknya. Tentunya kesempatan ini amat sangat sayang jika dilewatkan begitu saja. Salah satu bisnis yang cukup diminati di era digital adalah kuliner. Bisnis kuliner digadang-gadang tidak akan pernah mati. 271 juta jiwa penduduk Indonesia butuh makan untuk melanjutkan hidup. Itulah salah satu alasan mengapa bisnis kuliner akan senantiasa panjang umur. So , tidak ada salahnya jika kita juga melirik bisnis ini. Masalahnya adalah, apa yang ingin dijual? Di sin

100 Blogger dan Sejuta Optimisme dalam Anniversary ke 9th Bloggercrony

  dokpri/irerosana “Hiduplah seolah-olah kamu akan mati besok. Belajarlah seolah-olah kamu hidup selamanya.” Itulah quotes yang menjadi pecutan saya untuk terus mengembangkan diri khususnya di dunia tulis menulis. Menjadi seorang blogger memang dituntut untuk terus belajar dan belajar karena itulah salah satu amunisi yang bisa kita pakai untuk bisa terus menulis. Belajar tidak melulu harus di depan buku dan laptop. Berinteraksi dan berkumpul antar sesama blogger pun bisa menjadi jalan untuk menambah ilmu. Keyakinan itulah yang saya bawa ketika hadir pada perayaan 9 tahun Bloggercrony yang diadakan di Carro Indonesia Pondok Indah. Saya tidak ingin melewatkan kesempatan untuk menjalin relasi serta menimba ilmu dengan bertemu kurang lebih 100 blogger dari berbagai daerah di Indonesia. Usia saya di Bloggercrony memang masih seumur jagung, baru beberapa bulan bergabung dan bahkan belum genap setahun. Ibarat bayi saya masih belajar untuk merangkak secara tegak. Karena itulah perayaan